[theora] web-based video recorder

Sergey Kurdakov sergey.forum at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 05:00:17 PDT 2010

Hi Tom,

I found even better solution

https://code.google.com/p/packet-multibroadcaster/

still I seen nobody who implemented glReadPixels ( search google
glReadPixels screencapture to get idea of it ),

if such utility, you mentioned, would exists and use theora/vorbis/WebM

that will be really great.

I can assist a bit ( many ears ago I devised and coded a screen capture app
CapturePad, so have a strong feelings for such things)

Regards
Sergey