[theora] bitstream test suite

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:49:27 PST 2010

Hi dos386,

this is an open community and you're very welcome to contribute
further test material / provide improved material from existing test
material. That wiki page has just recently been created to start a
good collection and prepare for an automated test suite.

BTW: there are further test files for transcoding at media.xiph.org.

Cheers,
Silvia.