[theora] <video src="*.ogg">

Benjamin M. Schwartz bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 14 13:18:38 PST 2010

Remco wrote:
> I've been looking for something to do as my first free software
> project. I'm interested in extending the FOgg project to also decode
> Theora (by porting the Cortado stuff to hAxe). I'm just a computer
> science student, so it might be beyond my abilities right now. At
> least it's worth a try.

It's definitely worth a try, and I hope you'll lead the way.  There are
many people here who would be happy to help answer technical questions
that arise in the process.

Personally, I know very little about Flash.  I presume you considered
porting libtheoradec through Alchemy before settling on Cortado and haxe.

--Ben