[theora] Batch Encoding in ffmpeg2theora

Toby Nowland-Foreman tobynf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 20:14:15 PST 2010

I've been doing some OGG Theora encoding with ffmpeg2theora and I can't seem to find a good explanation on
how to batch encode with ffmpeg2theora. What do I need to type into the terminal to get ffmpeg2theora to take
multiple input files and export multiple OGVs with the same settings? All of my attempts sofar have resulted in
multiple files being converted into one OGV file :(

Apologies if this is a simple answer and any help is greatly appreciated. Regards,
Toby