[theora] Bad results, encoding keynote presentation videos

Stuart Fisher stuart.fisher at fig7.com
Thu Aug 12 11:16:35 PDT 2010

> What version of VLC are you using, Michael?  If you're using something
> before 1.1.0, try getting the most recent version and trying again.

I was using the latest PC version (1.1.2) on Win XP. It does seem to have
something to do with still frames. There's 3 seconds of "blank screen" at
the end and VLC just skips that completely. There's a bit in the middle that
does the opposite though, it should play smoothly but it stops for some
reason. Odd.