[theora] Webcam streaming with ptalarbvorm

Basil Mohamed Gohar abu_hurayrah at hidayahonline.org
Thu Apr 15 14:02:35 PDT 2010

Well, I'm going to be stopping my stream here shortly.  If you guys are
actually interested in seeing it tomorrow, I can start it again when I
get to work.  I was happy to get it to work completely through
gstreamer, because that will greatly simplify using it for live streams
of other things in the future.  Of course, I'll make sure to update you
guys about that when the time comes as well.  ;)

*Basil Mohamed Gohar*
abu_hurayrah at hidayahonline.org
http://www.basilgohar.com/blog/

IslamicHomeschool.com - Islamic Education for the Home
<http://www.islamichomeschool.com/>