[theora] Indexing Ogg files for faster seeking

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at mozilla.com
Wed Sep 23 18:45:43 PDT 2009

Hey, one thought.  The introduction of an index is great but I think
that I'm echoing some concerns here that I heard at OVA.  Namely that
formats that add an index often find players get lazy and won't work
without them.

We need to make sure we have a solid and unified test suite here so that
people can test against all these variants.  I understand that j^ has a
set and other people have stuff in other places.  Or am I mistaken?

--Chris