[theora] Theora for talking heads and presentations

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at mozilla.com
Sun Sep 20 16:57:06 PDT 2009

We really want something like this for air mozilla - we do a lot of
meetings where people are trying to get feeds from parts of europe that
have very little bandwidth.  These look great to me - definitely better
to drop frames instead of dropping sharpness/quality because of the slides.

What's your target constant bandwidth for these?

We also have a little mixer where we often switch back and forth between
slides and the talking head.

--Chris