[theora] Optimised ARM Ogg/Theora/Vorbis decoder

Robin Watts theora at wss.co.uk
Thu Sep 17 07:42:45 PDT 2009

In message
<3b5d79450909170454r68578eecu98cae720f68a9c16 at mail.gmail.com> you
wrote:
> Whoa ! That sounds excellent ! With all those portable multimedia
> players out there it will be perfect. Do you think a player
> compatible with the Android platform could be done easily ?
>
> Congratulations !

Sadly, I don't have an Android device, so I can't look into that
myself. I'd hope it should be possible to do something though. It
should be no harder than doing a player on any other platform...

If anyone is interested in trying, talk to me and I'll give you
whatever help I can.

I've tried to contact the Android browser development team to talk to
them about it, but haven't had a response. (Actually, I've tried to
contact all the browser developers I could think of for mobile ARM
based devices and haven't had much luck at all :( )

Robin
--
Robin Watts,             Email: <mailto:Robin.Watts at wss.co.uk>
Warm Silence Software,   WWW:   <http://www.wss.co.uk/>