[theora] oggcat or other ways to combine theora videos (with or without re-encoding)?

yorn at gmx.net yorn at gmx.net
Mon Sep 14 11:50:38 PDT 2009

> I have also run into some oggCat bugs... is there a good place to report those?

Yes! Here (or on the ogg video tools mailing list).

I am really interested in bugreports. Even, if I place my focus on the oggSlideshow/oggThumb/oggResize stuff the last time, I will give some more effort to oggCat and oggCut up to the next release I think.

There are some thinks, that are seriously not easy to solve and handle (files created with oggz-chop for example).

I wrote some lines about that in the Theora Cookbook http://en.flossmanuals.net/theoracookbook about the theora theory and some of the difficulties.

However, I'll improve it, and bug reports or feature requests would help me trimming my focus!

- Yorn