[theora] New release of the Cortado java player

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 21:29:51 PDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 5:29 AM, Philip Heron <phil at sanslogic.co.uk> wrote:
> On 27/10/09 22:24, Ralph Giles wrote:
>> Now, after extensive work from all our contributors to bring it up to
>> date with the final Theora spec, I'm pleased to be able to announce
>> our first release, and the first cortado release of any sort in three
>> years. The new version is tagged 0.5.0 to indicate both the change in
>> hosting and the significant new support for files from the new
>> libtheora encoder implementation and Kate embedded subtitles.
>
> Hi Ralph,
>
> Any chance someone could review my patch [1] for inclusion before the
> next release? It's a pretty annoying bug - although I seem to be the
> only person who's encountered it so far?

Thank you very much for the patch.  We're just really getting into the
swing of getting cortado releases out, and I don't think it occurred
to anyone that people might have outstanding bugs in trac against it.
I apologise for overlooking this.

Your patch was merged today and is available in the GIT development
tree: http://git.xiph.org/?p=cortado.git;a=commit;h=08bad890e3ff664fbb78dcb1c640bc739445369e

Thank you very much for providing it.

Everyone who worked on the release is interested in hearing bug
reports against the new version. We'd like to get it as solid and
complete as possible.