[theora] Accelerated video output with ffmpeg2theora 0.24

startx startx at plentyfact.org
Tue Oct 6 04:45:38 PDT 2009

On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 13:00:27 +0300 (EEST)
Juhani Jaakola <juhani.jaakola at kolumbus.fi> wrote:

> When I converted two files with ffmpeg2theora their duration changed
> shorter - they seem to play back with accelerated speed. When I play
> one of them with VLC, the video stops at 99 seconds but audio
> continues until 170 seconds. The other file is 120 seconds long but
> it is played back in 80 seconds.

hello.

sorry for reanimating this thread but has anybody looked into those
issues. i have the same effect with ffmpeg2theora 0.24 and 0.25 when i
try to convert 3gp videos to theora.

since 0.24 the length of the created theora video is the same as the
original, but the video plays double speed and stops after half the
time.

startx