[theora] ffmpeg2theora 0.25 synchronization issues when converting from .mov

Andrew Chew andrew at okashistudios.com
Thu Oct 1 17:07:47 PDT 2009

I see that thread.  Cool.  Is anyone addressing this?  I can provide
media that shows the problem.

What's interesting is that the speedup doesn't seem to be at the same
rate.  For a particular video, the speedup is the same, but across
different video files, the speedup varies.

I've been using libtheora 1.0 stuff for a while now, so I think this
problem just showed up for me with libtheora 1.1.