[theora] Additional encoding options for theora

Remco remco47 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 09:07:09 PST 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 11:48 -0500, Benjamin M. Schwartz wrote:
> Basil Mohamed Gohar wrote:
> > Incidentally, why did you reply to me directly, and then CC the list?
> > Wouldn't replying to this message and addressing the list be
> > sufficient?  I've noticed this behavior before when I've posted
> > sometimes, and it messes up my filtering...
>
> This list doesn't set a reply-to, so that's Thunderbird's default behavior
> on "reply-all".

The list does set several list headers, so it should be possible for a
client to offer a Reply to List option. The problem is that neither
Gmail, Outlook, Thunderbird nor Evolution offer such a button in a
prominent place. Some clients, such as Evolution, do offer the option if
you know where to look (in the Message menu, or Ctrl+L). You can see why
everybody just uses Reply to All.

--
Remco