[theora] Additional encoding options for theora

Basil Mohamed Gohar abu_hurayrah at hidayahonline.org
Wed Nov 18 08:12:05 PST 2009

Hey all,

I've been using the example reference encoder that comes with Theora
reference implementation from SVN, but there are very few options to
tweak encoding parameters in contrast to other codecs utilities such as
x264, mpeg2enc, etc.  Is there a way to access more advanced encoding
parameters for Theora without having to dig into the source itself and
make my own custom encoder app?  Not that that would be a bad thing in
the long run, but I am not sure I'm that ready for it...