[theora] feedback European Commission pilot assessment

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:51:13 PST 2009

I must apologize for a little confusion here.
Ivo has mistaken an initial draft response with a final formal response.

Like many other open organizations our in-progress work is usually
publicly visible.  To reduce the potential for confusion I've moved
the internal work to different location.

We are diligently working on a response but have not yet had an opportunity
to collect input from all of the interested and relevant contributors.

We will supply a copy of the final document when it is available.

Thank you.