[theora] can't export from iMovie 08 to ogg theora/vorbis?

Eric Carlson eric.carlson at me.com
Thu May 21 14:40:19 PDT 2009

   -32766 is usually badComponentSelector, 0x80008002, cast to a long.

   My guess is that it is failing because the export component does
not implement a selector iMovie/QuickTime requires for the type of
export iMovie does. I would add logging to the component dispatch
routine to see what is being called.

eric