[theora] can't export from iMovie 08 to ogg theora/vorbis?

Jason Self jason.self at gmail.com
Thu May 21 14:23:47 PDT 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Christopher Blizzard
<blizzard at mozilla.com> wrote:

> Yeah, we've got people using FCP @ Mozilla and I haven't heard any
> complaints.  Just iMovie so far.
>
> This is pretty important.  What's the next step?  We might be able to
> give remote vnc access to a mac box to help if someone wants to build/
> fix.
>
> --Chris

I have a Mac with iMovie. I've never tried to use it create Theora
videos, though, so I'll play around with it and report back.

I'm wondering if this is the case with the current iMovie '09 as well,
or if it's only limited to the older iMovie '08.