[theora] Seeking on Theora streams

Shayne Wissler wissler at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:06:34 PDT 2009

So, is it the case that I shouldn't base my program on player_example.c, but
instead use liboggz? Is there a sample theora player that uses liboggz that
I could use as a reference?

I guess the general question is: I'm writing a theora player, I want basic
operations such as play, pause, rewind, fast forward, seek to a particular
place; given that, what API should I be using?

Thanks,
 Shayne Wissler