[theora] Query Regarding MIPS reqt.

Renganathan Ramamoorthy renganath at mistralsolutions.com
Tue Mar 17 03:14:48 PDT 2009

Hi,

We are planning to use Theora codec for one of our embedded project.  The
CPU we are planning to use either PPC 440EP or MPC8548 1.2 GHz and the
operating system is Linux.

Is this processor power adequate for compressing the graphics 1600x1200 24
bit color and 12 frames/sec using Theora?

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Renga.

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.

The information transmitted herewith is confidential and proprietary information intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.