[theora] howto for compiling libtheora on ubuntu 9.04 anybody ?

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:30:31 PDT 2009

Hi all,
 While we were talking of theora PPA's it occured to me is there
somebody who has made a howto to compile libtheora 1.1 alpha support
in ubuntu 9.04

Why?

2 reasons .

a. Whether we like it or not, Ubuntu is arguably one of the more
successful distributions.
b. When we compile any software we have the freedom and choice to add
in flags which make it better for the individual.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal