[theora] ffmpeg2theora: issue converting from a png image list

Michael Opdenacker michael at free-electrons.com
Thu Jul 16 05:55:55 PDT 2009

On 07/16/2009 10:43 AM, ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com wrote:
>> (gdb) backtrace
>> #0 0x083f644f in memcpy ()
>> #1 0x083aed17 in planarCopy (c=0x8a5b930, src=0xbfe7dc20,
>> srcStride=0xbfe7dbf0, srcSliceY=0,
>> srcSliceH=720, dst=0x8a52cc0, dstStride=0xbfe7dc00) at
>> /usr/include/bits/string3.h:52
>> #2 0x083abcec in sws_scale (c=0x8a5b930, src=0x8a52bf0,
> This isn't the one I fixed then, but this stack hints that using the latest
> version of ffmpeg (which I was using and it works for me with your
> data and command line) might fix it, as it looks to be a possible bug
> in libswscale (part of ffmpeg).
Ouch, I found that I don't have the bug on another Ubuntu 9.04 system. 
That's probably because of some subtle differences in installed packages.

So, let's forget about this bug! Thank you very much for your quick help!



Michael Opdenacker, Free Electrons
Kernel, drivers and embedded Linux development,
consulting, training and support.
+ 33 621 604 642

More information about the theora mailing list