[theora] online service to host/share theora&vorbis encoded ogg files

saulgoode at flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com saulgoode at flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com
Wed Jan 7 07:33:04 PST 2009

If you upload an OGG video to archive.org then both the original OGG
file and a derived H.264 MPEG-4 will be provided for download (see
their recent policy change at:
http://internetarchive.wordpress.com/2008/11/25/new-strategy-for-internet-archive-movies/
)

Is Archive.org unacceptable because they are producing the derived
MPEG-4 download and you want your video to ONLY be available in OGG
format? That choice is certainly yours to make and I won't try to
convince you otherwise; I just wanted to clarify that Archive.org will
also offer the original OGG version.