[theora] Theora Workshop

Laurent Fraisse lfraisse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 06:06:37 PST 2009

Hi All,

Firefox 3.1 will be released in a couple of months and I still feel we need
a strong knowledge base to leverage a widespread use of Theora.

While working on the Firefox in Motion video I've been looking for some kind
of comprehensive documentation, but the best I could get was answers of the
community here (thank you again). Theora will not become a standard if
people have to err and miss and tweak their way through the web.
But maybe I've missed some valuable website which, however incomplete, could
be a great starting point?

I suggested to Mozilla that we set up a Theora Workshop, a wiki for
instance.

I have posted my thoughts on the Mozilla Marketing  newsgroup:
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.marketing/topics

How can we quickly move along that way?

Laurent Fraisse