[theora] Live CD/DVD for encoding?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Fri Aug 14 01:49:46 PDT 2009

Michael Dale wrote:
> Did you try the static ffmpeg2theora downloads (rather than building it
> locally?)
> http://v2v.cc/~j/ffmpeg2theora/download.html
>
> Also you can give firefogg.org a try (a browser extension version of
> ffmpeg2theora ) it includes an encoding interface:
> http://firefogg.org/make/index.html
>
> --michael

Thanks - the static worked dandy, I don't know why I didn't see it.

Only issue is that audio from the video jpeg was screwed, so I just
removed it - too bad, as the rattlesnake buzz is quite evident in the
video jpeg, but I'm going to return to the site with an actual cam
corder and hopefully get better footage of the specimen anyway -
hopefully going from digital video will have better success with the audio.

Thanks again,

Michael