[theora] theora sprint started

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Mon Aug 10 09:58:29 PDT 2009

hi,

So, now we are in an OGG Theora Book Sprint in the HKW in Berlin. The
aim is to write an introductory book in 5 days. There are 6 of us
working from Berlin, and you can join too! To do so follow these simple
steps :
Register at FLOSS Manuals:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/register

2. Contribute!
Select the manual
http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/TheoraCookbook/WebHome and a chapter
to work on.

If you need to ask us questions about how to contribute then join the
chat room listed below and ask us! We look forward to your contribution!

For more information on using FLOSS Manuals you may also wish to read
our manual:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/FLOSSManuals

3. Chat
It's a good idea to talk with us so we can help co-ordinate all
contributions. We have a chat room embedded in the FLOSS Manuals website
so you can use it in the browser.

If you know how to use IRC you can connect to the following:
server: irc.freenode.net
channel: #booksprint

4. Mailing List

For discussing all things about FLOSS Manuals join our mailing list:

:)

adam

--
Adam Hyde