[theora] Simple Question : mozilla PFS service .

michel memeteau michel.memeteau at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 08:35:43 PDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 8:54 AM, michel memeteau
<michel.memeteau at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  Where does one submit the RDF file?  It's not clear in the page.
>  I still can't find it , I emailed pfs at mozilla .com to know more about it.
>  I guess a good candidate is http://annodex.net/software/plugin/

No answer right now from mozilla , I'm really pissed off when I see
that even WMP11 has it's manual plugin URL suggestion when found on a
Website .

What do you think of setting up on xiph.org a PFS service so we could
test with firefox that automatic install of Oggplay works in most
cases ?

We just need to find a PluginFinderService.php and put it on the server.

--
Michel memeteau
VOIP | Visio: sip:freechelmi at gizmoproject.com
jabber/GoogleTalk : xmpp:freechelmi at jabber.fr