[theora] Theora RoadMap Online Meeting - 13th March, Thursday? 14:00 UTC?

xiphmont at xiph.org xiphmont at xiph.org
Thu Mar 13 02:38:45 PDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 10:28 PM, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves
<justivo at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/11/08, Ralph Giles <giles at xiph.org> wrote:
>  > I can't make this. Looking forward to the log though.
>
>  Not good, no.  Still have to hear from Monty.  If he can't attend,
>  then there won't be a point to the meeting when two of the main people
>  involved in Theora won't be there.

Oh, for some reason I didn't see this message until just now.  I can
make it but barely (I'll have to stay up a few extra hours).  I'd
like, if possible, to choose a time when Ralph can make it.  Or are
you Generally Unavailable right now Ralph?

Monty