[theora] Simple Question : mozilla PFS service .

michel memeteau michel.memeteau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 00:54:26 PDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 3:39 AM, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves
<justivo at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All !

>  > Native Theora support is not planned for the 3.0 release, but for a
>  > later one; it would be good to have a plugin available for 3.0.

As I understood that built in theora won't be in FF 3.0 , I guess the
PFS is a first step and really quicker to achieve.

>  Where does one submit the RDF file?  It's not clear in the page.

I still can't find it , I emailed pfs at mozilla .com to know more about it.

I guess a good candidate is http://annodex.net/software/plugin/

--
Michel memeteau
VOIP | Visio: sip:freechelmi at gizmoproject.com