[theora] Is Cortado dead?

Chris Double chris.double at double.co.nz
Mon Feb 18 13:28:19 PST 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 3:20 AM, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves <justivo at gmail.com> wrote:
> You may notice however that that did not stop Apple from implementing
> <video> on their WebKit.

You may notice it hasn't stopped me implementing it for Firefox
either. It is still in progress and takes time.

> Opera has made a commitment to support
> Theora (bless you, Mr Håkon), and at some point so did Mozilla.

Saying it's going to miss 3.0 is not the same as saying Mozilla is not
committed to Theora. If you want to help, please start putting some
<video> usage out in the wild to encourage people to want a browser
with <video> support and raise its profile.

Chris.
--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz