[theora] Any recommendations for a fairly working version of Thusnelda

Charles Mason charlie.mas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 08:48:54 PST 2008

Hi All,

I know the Thusnelda is suposed to be experimental and its not
complete yet but I was interested in trying it out. I see there is an
experimental windows version of ffmpeg2therora that uses the Thusnelda
encoder, I am attempting to build a Linux version. Presumably the
experimental ffmpeg2theora must work to some extent or they wouldn't
both offering it for download.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendation of a revision number
they got working that's worth checking out.  The current head doesn't
build on 32 bit systems at least, someone has opened a bug on the
projects Trac.

Charlie M