[theora] Slideshow with Ken-Burns Effect

Bram Neijt bneijt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 12:13:29 PST 2008

Hi,

Don't forget ffmpeg2theora can also do this, I've posted a piece of
python code [1] which used that to connect a few png images into a
theora banner. Although I used png images, it probably supports a whole
range of image types.

Bram

[1] http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/theora/2008-November/001974.html