[theora] IP multicasting

Yorn yorn at gmx.net
Mon Aug 11 11:49:20 PDT 2008

I read the vorbis-rtp draft as well. This draft gives only suggestions on how
to transfer the headers (because it is not an RTP issue). Additionally I
found some discussions from 2005 on the xiph-rtp mailinglist (e.g. about
using SDL and how to reconstruct the header by only few information). This
was the reason for my question: If there was an implementation it would have
been nice to know what method it uses.

Maybe it's time to begin ;-)

Regards - Yorn