[theora] IP multicasting

Yorn yorn at gmx.net
Mon Aug 11 00:57:36 PDT 2008

Ralph,

thanks for the link, I saw that draft before, but didn't get the direct
connection to multicast transmission.

Is there somebody working on an implementation? And is there an agreement for
the header transmission, as this seems to be quite vague from the draft.

Are there any plans for firefox to implement rtp for the video-tag?

Regards - Yorn