[theora] RE: ignoring audio in player_example

Mayer, Jim Jim.Mayer at XEROX.COM
Wed Sep 26 14:38:46 PDT 2007

OK... I've since discovered "oggsplit" and removed the audio.  The
"oggsplit" routine complained about the video source I was using so I
switched to another.  Interestingly, when I attempted to play the output
of "oggsplit" on the original video I got the same green rectangle that
I saw here.

The problem file was "senate_proceeding_09-17-07.ogg.anx" from
http://metavid.ucsc.edu/.  The "md5sum" of the file I downloaded was:

454fa0117f0e1fb432f2c4a956712d6b  senate_proceeding_09-17-07.ogg.anx

I have other problems but they deserve a different subject line.

-- Jim