[theora] theora-exp encoder issue

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Wed Sep 12 22:55:30 PDT 2007

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 06:36:51AM +0200, ZikZak wrote:

> Long time ago I added ti.noise and ti.sharpness to this file (to save 
> some bits).

That was the problem. This is how subversion marks incompatible changes 
after an update.

> I removed my personnal values and kept the second data, I hope it is the 
> right thing to do.

That should prevent problems updating in the future. But of course you 
have different defaults now. :) The recent updates made these parameters 
something you can set from the command line, which hopefully helps.


More information about the theora mailing list