[theora] Marketing stuff

Luis Gonzalez ghempresa at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 12:02:44 PDT 2007

> Then again most players *don't*
> apply postprocessing on Theora albeit the library offers powerful
> built-in postprocessing (which is not enabled by default). Finding a
> common and fair ground for comparisons sadly isn't trivial.

That's the point , i don't see any player , that offer postprocessing in Theora files.

I encode some clips to Theora and in fast scenes  , i see a lot of squares in the encoded clip , with postprocessing these clips would look good.

I think theora decoder postprocessing should be on the top of things to do for Theora 1.0 release.