[theora] video quality problem, encodeing with ffmpeg2theora -p pro

Peter Colton theora at bissybox.com
Fri May 25 18:38:06 PDT 2007

	Hello Conrad

	The memory useage playing the ffmpeg2theora -p pro file

	vlc memory useage : total   total   151148K
cpu useage : starts at around 50 % and go up to about 95 % when the video
starts to go wrong.

	kaffeine  memory usage : total   152504K
cpu useage : starts at around 50 % and go up to about 90 % when the video
starts to go wrong.

Total memory on the machine : MemTotal:       256928 kB

	Regards

		Peter Colton