[theora] Decoder YV12 issue

Dennis dennis at heidoo.com
Thu Jun 21 02:35:46 PDT 2007

Hi,

    There is an issue with the theora decode filter. The situation is as follows:

    I have XP running on a virtual machine with illuminable installed. The virtual machine has no acceleration whatsoever. When I try to create a graph in graphedit. The Theora decode filter cannot attach itself to the video renderer, as the first outputs YV12, but the renderer accepts XForm. On normal machines this is not an issue,  as graphics card drivers handle that automatically. Can you suggest a software based converter.

Best Regards,
Dennis