[theora] XiphQT Installer for Microsoft Windows Created

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 06:07:42 PDT 2007

In the greatest tradition of Next > Next > Next > Next > Next > Next,
the Xiph.Org Foundation releases an Installer for the Xiph Quicktime
Components under Windows.

Before I upload it to //xiph.org I would appreciate if someone would
test it for me.  The implementation is simple, and I did test it, but
better safe than sorry.

//saoshyant.paramnesiac.net/temp/XiphQT.exe

That's the installer.  Tests from Windows 2000, XP, 2003, and/or Vista
will be appreciated.

If you would like to help improve the NSIS script, you may find it at
//saoshyant.paramnesiac.net/temp/XiphQT.nsi

-Ivo