[theora] OT: Difference between Ogg and NUT?

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 02:39:34 PDT 2006

NUT's development is stalled.  Their last version was an alpha
release.  I think besides Ogg, the only mature container that is free
software is Matroska.

I'd wish they would have wasted less time creating yet another format,
and instead help improving those that exist already, but that's me
ranting.

Hope that helps,
Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves