[theora] Bad FPS

Jere Gmail zon7mail at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 08:51:03 PDT 2006

Well, problem solved.
I'm capturing from a webcam and using a simple buffer. As the ogg packet was
not filled with a single frame, my bucle feeded it with the same frame
again.
Not only was that the problem with the fps, but also of the file size.
Now that it's solved the 10 seconds files have decreased from 250 kb to
40-60 kb.
Just changed to ogg_stream_flush.