[theora] gnu licensed screen recorder - recordmydesktop

Enrico Schwass deckard73 at freenet.de
Sun Aug 20 01:37:09 PDT 2006

Hi

Dont know if many of you ever looked for good screen recording software.
I did many times. Without success. Then, a few days ago I found a small
tool called recordmydesktop. I tested it under Ubuntu Dapper Drake amd64
and it worked as expected. Even movies with a resolution of 1000x1000
pixel are recorded with impressive quality. Dont forget to read the
manpage how to use it best.

But this software is hard to find in the web (if you dont know the
name). It would be a good idea to put a link on the theora page, isnt
it?

bye
Enno