[Theora] upcoming theora streams for April and May

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at rfa.org
Thu Apr 6 15:11:10 PDT 2006

Planned streams coming up from RFA in the next few months:
DCLUG: <http://dclug.tux.org>
Wednesday, April 19th, 2006, 19:00-21:00 utc-4
Wednesday, May   17th, 2006, 19:00-21:00 utc-4

BWBUG: <http://bwbug.org>
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 14:00-17:00 utc-4
Tuesday, May    9th, 2006, 14:00-17:00 utc-4

Additionally Linux Audio Conference 2006 will again be streamed live
from Karlsruhe, April 27-30th.

http://streamer2.rfa.org:8000 is up now and will be streaming the DCLUG
and BWBUG meetings. I'm afraid I have no fancy placeholder, though.

The official relay list for LAC2006 will be forthcoming in the next week
or so, but will likely include streamer2.rfa.org and streamer0.rfa.org.

--
Eric Dantan Rzewnicki
Apprentice Linux Audio Developer and Mostly Harmless Sysadmin