[Theora] Any good GUI Theora encoder for Windows?

qqq qqqq apuntesus at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 15:50:56 PDT 2005

I try to test Theora in Windows , but i only find one
Theora encoder , ffmpeg2theora.

I don't like because is command line , and i want to
encode from a visual encoder.

I also try ffdshow but i don't know how to encode
video and audio to get Theora ...

With ffdshow i get a worst 4 FPS encoding ...

Would be a good idea that xiph contact to creators of
VirtualDubMod http://virtualdubmod.sourceforge.net ,
to get in VirtualDubMod Theora Output , actually has
ogm output , not Theora.

I search but i don't find any good GUI encoder for
windows.

Any suggestions?

P.D: I think if in windows there were a good GUI
encoder , would be a wide Theora content.