Fw: [Theora] can't get to work windows player

Nicolás Vinacur nvinacur at fibertel.com.ar
Sat Jun 18 20:30:49 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Nicolás Vinacur
To: illiminable
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Theora] can't get to work windows player

thanks. Unfortunately, I need to play it on both windows and Mac. So I need something that works a lower level, I was wondering then that I must work with the linux player directly. I am still having problems compiling on cygwin, this is what I last posted:

> First, I was not able to build theora in cygwin, because I built vorbis and ogg perfectly, but when I try to run ./configure with
> theora it can't find the ogg libs, if I use the --using-ogg-path = ... with /usr/local/lib it runs ok, but then it fails to compile when
> running make.

Does anyone know how can I make it work under cygwin then?