[Theora] Re: concatenate ogg/theora files

ChristianHJW christian at matroska.org
Fri Dec 30 11:40:51 PST 2005

There is a way to do this, but its not straight forward :

Use mkvmerge in the MKVtoolnix 1.6.5 pack (
http://mkvtoolnix.matroska.org/ ) to concatenate your Ogg Theora into a
single MKV file. Then use mkvextract from the same pack to extract the
Ogg Theora file from the MKV.

Christian
matroska project admin