[Theora] Ffdshow-20042003 Theora support fixed.

Neil Morris neil at adm1.ph.man.ac.uk
Tue Oct 12 02:12:55 PDT 2004

At 19:52 11/10/04 +0800, you wrote:

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil Morris" <neil at adm1.ph.man.ac.uk>

Thanks for the pointer,
I thought I'd cut my teeth so to speak with the physical files first.
I've had quite a lot of past experience programing experimental software
here at the Uni that gathers data in real time to 2 dimensional data sets
quite similar in fact to the way avi video files are stored. Once I feel
comfortable with those I'll brace myself ready for Theora itself<BG>.

Thanks again for the hints.

Best Regards
Neil.