[theora] Specifications

Navneet Arvind Jagannathan g0301054 at nus.edu.sg
Mon Apr 26 02:56:54 PDT 2004

Hello,

I am a student who wants to study the VP3 encoding/decoding process in
detail. I downloaded the source code from your site. I was wondering if
there is any supporting document which provides details of the entire
process - a complete VP3 standards document to aid in the understanding
of the code. Any information will be welcome.

Thanks

Regards,
Navneet