[theora] doubts on vp3

miguel miguel at riseup.net
Thu Jul 31 12:24:03 PDT 2003

hi
i´m not familiar to open source stuffs.
well, i don´t speak english very weel too (i´m brasilian).
i wish you have patience to answer me.
a friend told me about you video codec. i work at the brasilian
indymedia video team, and we really like to have an open source codec to
work with.
i downloaded the installer. and i could export a movie. i used final cut
pro to do this. but i could not open the movie in the quicktime. what i
need to do?
another question, people need to install something in their computers to
see the movies? or just with quicktime they can do it?
i´m not subscribed to this list, so please email me directly.
thanks for the patience,
miguel